Esker Sales LLC – Limited Warranty
Esker Sales LLC (Esker) warrants its products to be free from mechanical defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date the product is installed or eighteen (18) months from the date of shipment and 90 days from date of installation for electrical/electronic components, unless stated otherwise for specific models or product lines, whichever comes first.
During the warranty period, Esker will replace parts determined by Esker to be defective in material or workmanship.
WHO IS COVERED
This Limited Warranty is available only to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable.
EXCLUSIONS FROM COVERAGE
- Repair or replacement of parts required because of misuse, improper care or storage, negligence, alteration, accident, or lack of specified maintenance shall be excluded.
- Normal maintenance items, including but not limited to, blades, belts, etc.
- Failures caused by erratic voltages.
- Improper or unauthorized repair.
- This Limited Warranty will not apply to any parts subject to damage beyond the control of Esker, or to equipment which has been subject to alteration, misuse or improper installation, accidents, damage in shipment, fire, water, power changes, other hazards or acts of God that are beyond the control of Esker.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Esker shall not be liable for any claims for personal injuries or consequential damages or loss, howsoever caused. Upon the expiration of the warranty period, all such liability shall terminate. THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER WRITTEN, ORAL, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE SHALL APPLY. ESKER DOES NOT WARRANT ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF OTHERS.
The liability of Esker for breach of any warranty obligation hereunder is limited to: (i) the repair or replacement of the equipment on which the liability is based; or (ii) at Esker’s option, the refund of the amount paid for said equipment.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE
Customer shall be responsible to:
- Immediately advise Esker of the equipment type and the nature of the problem.
- Submit sufficient documentation on a timely manner for reimbursement.
- Verify the problem is a factory responsibility. Improper installation, or misuse of equipment are not covered under this Limited Warranty.
Esker Sales LLC
4150 Corey Rd.
Toledo, Ohio 43623